- WHEN ARE THE SUBMISSION DEADLINES FOR ACF 2017?
The applications are received on-line by March 20 (for Script Development Fund) and April 20(5:00 pm, GMT+9) (for Post-production Fund and AND Fund). Unfortunately we can't provide any extensions or exceptions. All applications submitted after ACF official deadline date will NOT be considered.
- HOW DO I SUBMIT MY APPLICATION?
- Step 1. Please read carefully Submission Guideline.
- Step 2. Please have all the necessary application documents and materials ready.
- Step 3. Please go to on-line application form and register your project by filling out the necessary form.
We recommend you choose the registered mail option to keep track of your parcel.
We strongly require the DVD(s) to be received by the deadline date.
Any DVD(s) arrived after the deadline will not be accepted.
Attn. Asian Cinema Fund Team
Address. BUSAN International Film Festival
#1601, GARDEN TOWER, Yulgok-ro 84, Jongno-gu, Seoul.
- HOW MANY PROJECTS CAN I SUBMIT?
ACF doesn't accept more than one project from one applicant for one category.
- CAN I RESUBMIT MY PROJECT THAT I SUBMITTED PREVIOUS YEARS?
The answer is No, if you consider applying for Script Development Fund or Post-Production Fund. But if you are applying for AND Fund, the resubmission will be accepted only when the substantial changes are remarked and a full explanation of the changes is attached.
- WILL YOU NOTIFY ME ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY SUBMISSION?
Yes, ACF does confirm receipt of applications. However, the inevitable delay could come due to the volume of submissions. Please note that submission might meet trouble on Mac. In case you don't receive any confirmation from ACF 7 days after the submission was sent, please contact us with the name of your project and the director.